DIY Vegan Leg Warmers
Nothing’s better during cold winter months than something snuggly warm to cuddle up in. Legwarmers are the perfect thing to keep you toasty warm when it’s blustery and chilly outside. I made a pair of my own using an old sweater I was going to send along to the thrift store.
5 easy steps to a new pair of leg warmers
1. Select your (long sleeved) sweater
2. slice off the sleeves just below the shoulder
3. trim to even them up, making sure they’re the same length
4. turn sleeves inside out and pin the cut end down, forming a cuff
5. Using either a sewing machine or hand stitching, sew the cuff down.
Turn right side out and wear, especially with (combat) boots! I ended up keeping the rest of the sweater as a sweater vest, as it was an open front style and looks great with a long sleeved top underneath.