Gimme some feedback
Hi folks! Maddie and I just got back from a wonderful few days at the beach this past week! We made it down to wonderful Wilmington, NC and stayed in a little hotel in the historic district right at the banks of the Cape Fear river. But more on that later. In the meantime, I want to hear from you!
I love and so appreciate all of your comments and feedback here on Veganland, and I wanted to take this opportunity to check in with you all and see how things are going on your end. I’m loving this blog and the creativity it sparks in me, but I’m wondering what your feelings are. So I’m posing a few questions for you. Please comment (especially if you never have on Veganland before!) and answer a few (or all of them!) Veganland is a community where ideas, passion, creativity and good energy are to be fostered and nourished, so get involved! Let me know how things are going!
1. What posts do you most enjoy seeing on Veganland? Through the Looking Glass, recipes, RAW posts, DIY posts, vegan fashion posts, product/book reviews, or other?
2. Have you tried any of the recipes on Veganland? If so, how’d they turn out?
3. Is the information helpful? Useful? Enlightening? Interesting?
4. Should there be more photos, fewer photos, or are the photos a good visual number?
5. Is the layout of the blog coherent and easy to navigate or is there too much going on?
6. What types of posts would you like to see more of? Are there any topics or issues you’d like to see me engage in a post or two?
Any other thoughts or feedback? Let me know and help me set some goals for the blog! I’d love to hear from you!