1. A little girl and her doll collection, arranged by height
2. A manipulated photo to create a momento mori
3. I hope this is a fake alligator
4. Of course a rabbit has to make its way in here
5. A tattooed lady from the 1930s
I just love old photographs. I recently picked up a package of 4, seemingly from the same family (or at least 2 were) and they just fascinate me to no end. There’s some kind of radiant energy they seem to put off that just inspires and tantalizes me to no end. I especially adore old photographs of animals, particularly when they are interacting with humans. If you have some or have found any roaming around the interwebs, do tell!